Modular Construction & Prefabrication Summit for Oil & Gas
Whether it be onshore or offshore modular construction, local or international procurement, or Mega-Modules vs. Mini-Modules, the options that are available as viable alternatives to stick built construction methods have never been as numerous or advanced as they are today.
This is the case not only for project and construction managers for EPC companies, but also for the asset owners and operators, as they become more involved in the entire project life cycle of large scale industrial projects.
The Modular Construction and Prefabrication Summit for Oil and Gas will be address all of the above and more, providing EPC companies, operators, fabricators and all other parties in attendance with valuable knowledge, to be implement into future projects.
Key topics include:
- Modularisation-centric engineering design
- Cost efficient coordination techniques (3DLS)
- Risk mitigation
- New materials and design techniques
- Cost-efficient construction methods
- Owner perspective - logistical and technical implications of employing modular construction
- Streamline the engineering-to-construction process
- Efficient resource allocation whilst completing projects on time and within budget